PEG’s National Webinar Programme
Launched to fill the lacunae in branch event programmes created by COVID-19 in 2020, the national webinar programme strives to provide a wide range of online CPD opportunities for PEG members and others, including prospective members. At least two webinars on different topics are offered most months.
The programme offers a diverse range of editing-related topics:
- language usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc
- house style (consistency)
- technical matters (eg using MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat more effectively)
- aspects of managing a freelance business
- extending skills into related areas, and
- marketing one’s services.
Preferably, this is a service that is offered by members for members; and members often find presenting these webinars on areas of their expertise to be opportunities for personal and professional growth.
PEG’s Accreditation Scheme
|Affiliation||Early-bird registration fee
(before or on early-bird registration date)
(after early-bird registration date)
*LAMP members (www.lampsa.org.za): Association of Southern African Indexers and Bibliographers (ASAIB), ProJourn, Southern African Freelancers’ Association (SAFREA), South African Science Journalists’ Association (SASJA) and the South African Translators’ Institute (SATI).