BA in Biblical Studies and Education
Post Graduate Certificate in Education
Various short courses on editing
Years of experience
Not on record
Not on record
About the editor
I specialise in producing clear, communicative text that says what you want it to say in language that is simple, meaningful and elegant.
I have edited every kind of text from poetry to journal articles; academic writing is my bread and butter, but I also love corporate work, memoirs, works of theology, blogs, novels, self-help books, training manuals and fledgling authors with first-ever novels. I edit and give constructive criticism, and have never had a dissatisfied customer (that I know of).
Basically, give me any text and I'll improve it.
My rates are reasonable and I am flexible - if I love a project I will bend over backwards for it. I am a member of the Professional Editors' Guild, which ensures that I adhere to high standards and ethical practices. No job is too big or too small. I work fast, love my work and will always go the extra mile to ensure a happy client.
Everyone who writes needs an excellent editor!
• ‘A Nun and the Pig', by Treive Nicholas, a personal memoir on volunteering in Transkei (Jonathon Ball).
• ‘A Path Beside Still Waters’ by Shaun Lennon, a memoir of the author’s wife’s battle with Alzheimer’s – moving and beautifully written. Published in Australia.
• ‘Resilience’ by Adam Dodd, a Christian guide to resilient faith. Published in Australia.
• Ongoing work for a company on corporate social responsibility (CSR).
• A comprehensive critique of the National Planning Commission of Namibia.
• Many white papers on global hiring trends for Odgers Berndtson, a recruitment company (branches in Australia, China, Singapore and India).
• Endless dissertations, theses and journal articles.
• Quite a few children’s books.
• Poetry - I love editing poetry. 🙂